let's do this
- Make sure your backing is 6 inches wider AND longer than your quilt top (3 inches on each side). This is very important in order for me to quilt the whole top. If your backing isn't large enough I may not be able to finish your quilt or may need to add fabric to your quilt with a charge.
- Make sure your backing is square. .
- Give your backing a final pressing before sending or delivering it. Press your backing seam OPEN and it is best to do a 1/2" seam.
-Carefully fold to minimize wrinkling.
- I do have batting for purchase if you would like me to supply the batting.
- 80/20 is $10 per yard
- 100% cotton is $13 per yard
- If you provide your own batting make sure it is at least 3 inches bigger all around the quilt.
- Do not add any embellishments or buttons until after your quilt is quilted.
- Some appliques are okay and can be quilted,
- Make sure all threads are clipped and that there are no holes in the seams.
- Put a safety pin at the top of your quilt if it you have a specific way you want it quilted.
- Give your quilt top a final pressing before sending or delivering it. Carefully fold to minimize wrinkling.
Please fill out a quilting request form. Make sure to notate any specific things you would like for your quilt. Also let me know if you would like to have a consultation before I start on your quilt. I'm so excited to be working with you. Always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.